Have you been injured due to someone else's mistake?  The Law has a funny name for such claims, we call them "torts".  However, to help people know what types of cases we are referring to, most attorneys simply refer to these cases as "personal injury" claims.  Common types of personal injury claims include car accidents, slip and fall or trip and fall accidents, dog bites, and injury caused by a defective product.  This area of law also encompasses medical and dental malpractice and many other forms of harm caused by the negligence of another person or business.  If you have been injured and you believe that injury was caused by the mistake of another person, put my experience to work for you.  I have spent over a decade negotiating with and litigating against insurance companies to obtain fair compensation for my injured clients. Contact us today for a free consultation.


Are you a suspect in a crime or have you already been arrested or charged by the State?  Getting an attorney on your side as early as possible is vital to help you navigate the pitfalls of the criminal justice system.  You need legal representation to give you the greatest chance of resolving your case with the best possible outcome for you and your family.  As a former prosecutor in Dade City, I can assist you in resolving your charges and preserving your life and liberty.  Contact us today for a free consultation.


Did you serve your country and now suffer from a medical condition that was caused by your service?  You may be entitled to money every month to compensate you for your service-connected disability.  To qualify you must be an eligible veteran, you must currently have a medically diagnosed condition and your condition must have started in or very close to active duty or there was an in-service event that ultimately led to your condition and there is evidence of the nexus (causal link) between the event and your current condition.  VA DIsabilities can be physical conditions, such as injuries or diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and cancer, and they can also be mental conditions such as depression, anxiety or PTSD.  If you are currently suffering from a medical condition that you believe was caused by your service in the military, contact us today for a free consultation.



Are you unable to work due to your medical conditions?  If so the federal government has two programs that may assist you.  Both are administered through the Social Security Administration.  One is SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) and is available to those who have worked in the past and paid in enough social security taxes to be eligible for this benefit.  If you are found disabled under this program you will receive money each month and will be eligible for Medicare health benefits.  The other program is SSI (Supplemental Security Income) and is available to everyone regardless of their work history.  SSI is a welfare benefit and the amount you receive is dependent on your financial circumstances and any help you may receive from other sources.  If you are found disabled under this program and meet the financial requirements, you will receive money each month and will be eligible for Medicaid health benefits.  If you are unable to work due to your medical conditions, contact us today for a free consultation.

© 2019 by Brewer Law Firm, P.A.  All rights reserved.